Our exceptional kindergarten and preschool program provides every opportunity to prepare your child for a positive start to their schooling years. Here, our educators strike a balance between child-initiated and teacher-led activities.
While still focusing on attentive care and play-based learning, our educators will foster your child’s natural desire to engage with educational programs for life. We deliver a School Readiness program that specialises in allowing your child to slowly adapt to the new school environment socially, emotionally and mentally before they even arrive. This program teaches the children a variety of literacy and numeracy skills, including how to write their names, identification of simple numbers and shapes, recognition skills, such as identifying their school bags, and a range of communications skills, tools and tactics.
When the time comes, your child will be ready to spread their wings and fly.
To see our kindergarten rooms, book a tour at our centre. Alternatively, please call 1800 CHILD CARE for more information.
A Day in the Kindergarten & Preschool Room:
- Morning Tea - 9.00am
- Morning- Outdoor Play: Planned Intentional Teaching and Large Muscle coordination experiences
- Mid-Morning- Indoor Intentional Teaching Experience and School Readiness Programme
- Lunch- Seasonal cooked meal prepared by our Food Coordinator
- Early Afternoon- Cognitive and fine motor table top activities and dramatic pretend play in the home area
- Late Afternoon- Outdoor Time: sandpit play, care for gardens, care for centre pets etc.